My Beautiful Story

"Emerging from the ashes to embrace the beauty..."

Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Why?

Answers?
I have none.
Questions?
I have many?

Why?
This question looms...
Is there ever an answer that would make any sense or make us feel better about the loss?

The hardest part of life, is death.
We all will die someday...
Some sooner than others...

For those left behind,
We struggle and try to grasp why...
When the one who has passed is young, or kind, or amazing, or giving, or all those things combined and so much more...
We are left with a huge void of understanding...
We just can't make any sense of it...
Their death seems so senseless and pointless...

Unfair...
That is what we cry out from the depths of our souls...
This only brings us back to the beginning:
WHY???

I don't know why...
I may never know fully why...
So what can I do???
I can
TRUST...
in the One who created life...
"The LORD gives and the LORD takes away"...
I can
BELIEVE...
That He is GOOD!
And no matter what:
He LOVES me!

So, answers I have not, but what I do have...
HOPE.......

No comments:

Post a Comment