My Beautiful Story

"Emerging from the ashes to embrace the beauty..."

Wednesday, December 28, 2016

It's Been A While

It has been a really long time since I wrote on this blog. Talking with a fellow writer today, I was struck by how much I miss writing! I have allowed the hustle and bustle of this life to interfere with my passion and my calling. If there is one thing I have learned through this journey, it's that my story speaks to others. I have been told by many that my story has inspired them and encouraged them. That gives me hope...
So much has been happening in my life. Perhaps my blog needs to take on a new purpose. Perhaps the people I can reach are those who also struggle with watching their kids experience grief and blending a family. Those have been the 2 biggest challenges of my life. As a mom, it is very difficult to watch your kids endure any kind of pain. Whether that pain is physical or mental. Blending a family has been a huge challenge. I have learned a lot about myself this past year.
Now that I have a renewed inspiration to write, perhaps I will reflect and choose some topics to write about in the very near future.
If you are reading this, thank you for taking the time! It means a lot to me.
Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment